[ROC-INFO] Course Setting/Meet Directing Workshop

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 11:30:05 EST 2008

BOD,

     The newly formed MD/CS Committee will be offering a workshop on Sunday,
March 30th from 2-5 PM at the Worner/Kohn residence at 874 Edgemere Drive.
Interactive workshops will be held on both topics so that it will be possible to
attend one or both sessions. Course setting will include course guidelines,
design and the basic use of OCAD.   Meet directing will include preparations,
meet responsibilities and follow-up activities.

TENTATIVE AGENDA
2-3     Meet Directing
3-5     Course Setting

     The format will be interactive so that experienced CS/MDs can interact
with people who have little or no experience.   More information and directions
will follow to members who RSVP to this announcement.

     The club needs members who are willing to volunteer for these important
positions if we hope to maintain our status as one of the best clubs in North
America.   We look forward to seeing lots of new and experienced members.

Snacks and beverages will be provided.

Linda Kohn & Rick Worner

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)