[roc-info] Work Roster Rogaine

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 13:14:48 EDT 2008

 Volunteers,

Thanks to everyone who has agreed to help.  Below is a TENTATIVE WORK
SCHEDULE for the weekend.  We will have a cabin at Camp Turner available on Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday for volunteers and we will provide for food and drink.
You will need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow.  We will probably go out for
a group dinner on Thursday and Friday night so bring some casual dinner
clothes.

I have pieced this list together from a number of sources so I it may have
some mistakes.  I apologize in advance.  Please let me know any adjustments
necessary ASAP.  I will keep in touch with you via e-mail until Wednesday night.
I will be at Camp Turner starting at 10 AM on Thursday.

THURSDAY (Control Placement)  Meet at Camp Turner at 10AM.

Placement
Dave Levine (Boss man)
Jim Tappon
Jackie Novkov
Walt & Patty Lyons
Rick Worner
Linda Kohn

FRIDAY (Control Placement, water and registration)

Dave Levine (Boss man)
Jackie Novkov
Rick Worner
Linda Kohn
Jim Tappon
Jim Russell
Larry & Marilyn Zygo (?)
Becky Wightman (Water) 2PM.
Dave Cady (Water)  2PM.

SATURDAY

Registration   7:30 AM.

Dick Detwiler, Anne Schwartz & Carol Moran (?)

Competition Desk ( Open from noon Saturday until noon Sunday)

Louise Cook
Bob Bundy
Dave Cady
Larry Zygo

Kitchen ( Open from 2 PM Saturday until 12:30 PM on Sunday)

Linda Kohn
Katy Carrier
Jennifer Borowicz & father (?)
Joan Funke   no e-mail
Marilyn Zygo
Jane Brennan

Results

Jim Russell
Jim Tappon

SUNDAY

Kitchen, Competition desk, Results as per schedule determined on Saturday.

Control Pickup  (Starts at 10:30 AM.)

Dave Levine (Boss)
Mike Lance
Phil Wolfling
Sergey Dobretsov
Marilyn & Larry Zygo
Walt & Patty Lyons
Dave Cady (water)
Rick Worner (after 2 PM.)
Linda Kohn (after 2 PM. )
Jim Russell
Jim Tappon

MONDAY

Pickup to continue if needed.

Dave Levine (Still Boss)
Rick Worner
Linda Kohn

Again, these assignments are TENTATIVE and I look forward to getting your
feedback.  I will update you as I receive more information.

Thanks again for helping out.  It should be a fun weekend.

Thanks,

Rick

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on
AOL Food.

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler
Florence" on AOL Food.
      (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&
NCID=aolfod00030000000002)