[roc-info] [Fwd: Rochester Orienteering Club to host US Championship Events in April!]

robert holmes rahklh at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 10 18:37:26 EDT 2008

To all:

Just to add - I would encourage anyone who is registering - even if it
is just for the dinner or a T-shirt - to use the on-line system. Just
add a note at the bottom of the forms that you are volunteering for 1 or
2 days. And instead of paying via Google (since it can't handle the
discount), just get me a check for the appropriate discounted amount
with your waiver. This will help us get a count on the number of
T-shirts and dinners as soon as possible.

And of course, printing out the paper version and sending it still works!

Feel free to contact me with any registration questions. Thanks.

Rob Holmes