[roc-info] Democrat and Chronicle interview request

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 12:18:34 EDT 2008

ROC Juniors and Families,

Please see the note from D&C reporter that appears below.   He is interested
in any young person who orienteers and not just top competitors.   If you are
planning to be at Mendon tomorrow perhaps we could all meet with him around
12:30.   If you aren't coming tomorrow I am sure that he would be interested in
your comments via e-mail.

See you tomorrow
Rick Worner

n a message dated 10/2/08 3:47:49 PM, jboccaci at rocheste.gannett.com writes:

> Hello, Rick, my name is John Boccacino, one of the sports reporters with
> the D&C. I do a youth sports page on Sundays called Kids at Play and I am
> looking to do a piece on youth orienteering, and was hoping you could let me know
> how many youths your club has, and if there's a time I could come out to
> interview you and the children/teenagers for my piece. I'm hoping to run this
> story Oct. 12 and I know you have a meet slated for this Sunday, will there be a
> strong youth contingency present there? Please get back to me as soon as you
> can, I look forward to chatting with you!
>
>  Sincerely,
>

>  John Boccacino
> Sports Reporter
> Democrat and Chronicle
> Gannett Newspapers, Rochester, N.Y.
> Office: 585-258-2708
> Cell-315-243-9557
> JBOCCACI at DemocratandChronicle.com

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.