[roc-info] Rattlesnake

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 11:55:21 EDT 2009

Hi ROC,

We are currently planning the Ultra-Long courses (double the normal length)?at Rattlesnake and getting them finalized.? On Saturday, August 22 myself and several others are planning to test run the courses.? If you are NOT planning to run in the meet (Sept. 20) and would like to have a chance to run a course, let me know.? We can work out car-pooling options since it's a bit of a drive (65 miles one-way for us).? No need to respond if you aren't able to go.

Questions? 581-2979

Linda