[roc-info] CNYO local event this weekend

Dmjcarto at aol.com Dmjcarto at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 17:31:00 EDT 2009

A quick reminder of the CNYO local event this coming Sat, 7/11 at the
Salmon River Fish Hatchery in Altmar.
Three of last falls NAOC Middle Champs courses will be modified to create 4
 or 5 standard length courses that will be equal to White/Yellow (easy),
Orange  (moderate) , Brown/Green & Red (difficult).
We'll be based out of the open field (overflow parking) across the road
from the main Hatchery buildings
Take SR 13 from I-81 into the small hamlet of Altmar and watch for the
signs to the Hatchery. The woods are wide open and the maps are excellent. The
only negative will be the skeeters if you stand still for too long.
mark
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.