[roc-info] Fwd: [CNYO] Green Lakes Meet This Saturday

peter dady dady at toast.net
Fri Oct 23 09:11:02 EDT 2009

Hello Sprint Fans
	CNYO will be hosting a local meet at Green Lakes State Park near
Syracuse, NY.
For those of you who missed last years North American Championships
Sprint Courses or who want to
check them out  again (with some modifications), please come visit us
at Green Lakes
this Sat from 11-1:00.  Enter the park from the west and follow the
orange and white
orienteering signs to the Frisbee golf parking area - you can "golf"
after the meet.
	We will have beginner instruction available for those new to
orienteering.
Pete

Begin forwarded message: