[roc-info] ROC donation to St Joe's

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 3 21:00:23 EST 2010

Hey,
We will have a box, for St Joseph's House of Hospitality for homeless men
( on South Ave. near the inner city)  at  Saturdays' Pot luck meeting
and Scrooge O.

We originally suggested socks as a donation, but socks are not the
easiest donation
( Where to buy/price)
sooo  toothbrushes, toothpaste samples-- samples of deodorant etc
Clothing to be recycled  for men-- t shirts , pants etc will be fine!

Rick & Dayle

PS: It may be cold and snow on the ground, but Karl has set out the
Scrooge O controls for YOU to find with your headlamp and determination
, AND it will be FUN
(Make yourself safe with sturdy boots on the feet.)