[roc-info] FW: Rochester Orienteering Club Training?

Lyons, Michael C Michael.Lyons at xerox.com
Mon Feb 1 09:23:47 EST 2010

Orienteering Enthusiasts,

Are you interested in gathering with other orienteers to have some fun
and do some training (formal or informal)?  As another orienteering
season approaches, there has been a growing interest among members of
ROC to offer some training options for club members this year.  Right
now we want to get a sense of who all might interested in some sort of
training.  So if you have any interest, questions or suggestions, please
email Rob Stevens at rjseme at rit.edu and include what sort of training
you might be interested in.  Once we have a core group of folks, we will
then discuss different options.

Rob Stevens