[roc-info] uniforms

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 20:08:14 EDT 2010

Hi,
Just a reminder that the shirts are in.   Since we are leaving to go to
Washington tomorrow we are giving the box of shirts to Rob Holmes.   You can
either pick up your shirt at the meet on July 14th or you can contact Rob and
make arrangements to pick it up.

I need to know if anyone (probablly women) received a MEN's Large instead
of a women's large.   I ordered and extra men's large and Kathy ordered a
men's large, however, she ended up with a women's large and I have 2 extra
women's large.   Please let me know if you got a men's large instead of a
women's large.   If it was accidental you can exchange it, if you want the men's
large let me know and we'll work it out.

In other news we will be putting in another order for shirts in the fall so
if you didn't get one already, you can still order one.
Linda