[roc-info] Club uniforms

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 14:23:09 EDT 2010

Hi ROC,
We have worked out the team uniform shirt with our vendor Sofi Scarborough.  We have samples, attached is a picture of Linda wearing a ladies medium, the second picture shows the purplle mesh with the green lining.  Note that the women's is slightly flared at the bottom, if you don't want the extra hip room order the men's.
Cost: $50
To facilitate ordering we are holding an informal training event at Durand Eastman Park, Wed. 3/24 at the shelter where King's Highway comes into Lakeshore Blvd.  Start  from 5-7PM...course closes at dark, if you're slow come early.  At that time you will be able to try on a shirt, place an order, and (bring your checkbook) pay for your order, checks made out to ROC.
If you aren't able to attend on Wed. you may stop by our house if you want to test out the sizing or you can just mail us your order.  Call ahead (581-2979)  to make sure someone will be here...Rick is around most days, I'm home by 5pm.  We will place the order on the 27th.  We need to order a minimum of 10 shirts.
Questions?
Linda