[roc-info] "Pick Up the Parks"-volunteer as an orienteer!

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 31 14:23:12 EDT 2010

Fellow Orienteers,

ROC has the opportunity to show that we care about our County Parks.

The Monroe County Department of Parks has a new initiative called:
                   *"Pick Up the Parks"*
*April 10- at 10:30*    4 Parks have been chosen
                   (Ellison, Genesee Valley, Greece, & Ontario Beach Parks)
I am going to ask that we volunteer for Ellison( Karl likes this choice)

Pleeze, let me know if you can be part of the Orienteering Team that
will take on a project on April 10th at 10:30 am.  I am going to
register out club with the County for a work project. ( there will be
refreshments!!!)

 I will tell them that at least a dozen of us will be there

Dayle