[roc-info] Additional update for Feb. 13 CNYO ESG Ski-O

Dmjcarto at aol.com Dmjcarto at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 10:27:00 EST 2011

Details from last message concerning this event are posted on the CNYO web
site @ _http://cnyo.us.orienteering.org _ (http://cnyo.us.orienteering.org
)
Been snowing in various forms since last updated.
Base ranges from 20" to 40".
Getting tough to keep all the "extra" trails packed open but we'll  manage.
Conditions are excellent as of Wed. with a slight warm up to just above
freezing predicted for Sun.
Unfortunately we've sent our SI equipment out for an over hall  so you'll
need to "suffer" with ol' fashion pin punching.
Should be an excellent sample of what Ski-O at the WOC's are really  like.
If you're thinking about coming please send a quick note to this address  &
we'll be sure to have maps & most of your registration set up before  you
arrive.

BTW- We'll be a bit busy with the meet so we'll need to suspend our regular
 scheduled ski lessons normally given at 11 & 2. If anyone wants to pick up
a  couple $$ they're more than welcome to take on this task.
mark