[roc-info] Travel and camp during the 2011CCOF?

Steven Tylock stylock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:18:34 EDT 2011

After thinking some family would be with me, it appears I'm on my own for
the weekends in Syracuse and Buffalo.

Left to my own devices I'd travel early both Saturdays, camp over, and
return on Sunday. Is anyone else interested in carpooling and/or sharing a
camp site? Since I have not made any firm plans for my own accommodations,
It's very easy for me to match what you might have. I can pitch my own pup
tent, or bring a larger one to share with up to 3 others.

steve
--
Steven Tylock
370-4632