[roc-info] club uniforms

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 14:32:41 EST 2011

Hi All,
I have had a request for a club uniform shirt which reminded me that we had said that we would do another order to give anyone who didn't order one last year a chance to get one.  The cost would remain at $50/short sleeved shirt, $55/long sleeved shirt with the club paying shipping.  The shirts have held up very well in the first year...I haven't seen any tears or holes in anyones shirt.  I know that I have snagged mine numerous times without doing any damage to the shirt.
If you are interested in ordering a shirt please fill out the form below and send it back to me.  I am not sure how soon we would receive the order but for sure it would be before the 2012 Icebreaker.  I've been looking for a picture of the shirt but can't come up with one immediately, I'll keep searching just in case someone wants to see one. If you would like to try one on at the Scrooge-O I can arrange to have a couple of sizes available.  Let me know if you have questions.
Linda

T-SHIRT ORDER

Name:

phone #:

email:

Long sleeves or short?

Size: sizes run one size small so if you normally wear L you should order XL, ladies sizes have a  slight flair at the hips.  All shirts are adequately long. I normally wear a small t-shirt and have a men's medium (I didn't like the flare at the bottom of the ladies).  They are designed to fit snuggly.

Men's: S M L XL XXL 3XL
Ladies: S M L XL XXL 3XL