[roc-info] ROC Members Workshop

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 19:10:34 EST 2012

 ROC, CYNO & BFLO members,

     You are cordially invited to the Rochester Orienteering Club Spring
Workshop Day on Saturday, March 3 from 8:30 AM -2:30 PM at the Cornell
Cooperative extension opposite Highland. Park.Lunch will be provided from 12-12:30.
Free of charge to club members.

 The following sessions will be offered depending on interest,

 1. Overview of the E-Punching Process
 2. Responsibilities of a Meet Director
 3. A Course Setting Workshop
 4. The Basics of Field Checking and Mapmaking
 5. Promoting Orienteering and Growing Our Club
 6. Other (As suggested by members)

 Please indicate the numbers of workshops that interest you and we will use
this information to set up a schedule that accommodates the most requests.

RSVP by February, 15th to Rick Worner, wornerkohn at aol.com