[roc-info] Upcoming ROC Trail Challenge, Wednesday, June 24

SandraLomker slomker at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 20 22:01:19 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

We are not quite set for volunteers for the next meet, this Wed, 6/24,
registration 5:30, mass start 6:30, 5k or 8k, at Webster Park, Orchard Hill
Shelter.

We need at least 2-3 more for registration from 5:30 'til start and a few
for pick up at the end of the meet before dark.  Also could use someone else
for epunch as Tyler will be competing.

If you are unavailable for this meet please consider helping at one of our
summer meets:

Sunday, July 12, Mendon Ponds Park, Pond View Shelter, Sprint(s) & White
starts 12-2, Score-O mass start 1pm - Needed  Meet Director & all other
positions except String-O.

Saturday, July 25, Highland Park, starts from 10-12 Sprint(s) & White,
Score-O mass start 11am - Needed Meet Director & all other positions

August 5-9 - World Deaf Orienteering Championships - More info coming as to
how many volunteers we will need.  If you are available any of these days
let me know so we can schedule you.

Saturday, August 29, Rogaine at Rattlesnake Hill - More info to follow

If you are a new volunteer please consider this opportunity as there are
always other ROC members available to give you a hand and help you learn one
of the jobs.

Also, you compete free and earn points toward a free shirt.

As soon as you know your schedule please let me know how and when you are
available.

Thanks,

Sandra slomker at frontiernet.net ighland PH