[roc-info] Upcoming July ROC Events

SandraLomker slomker at frontiernet.net
Tue Jun 30 00:49:37 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

We have 2 events coming up in July and we need volunteers for both:

Sunday, July 12, Mendon Pond Shelter - 1-hour Score-O mass start at 1:30,
sprint(s) & White course starts 12-2

Needed: Greeter, registration, start/finish/epunch, flag pick-up at about
2:30, Instruction

Saturday, July 25, Highland Park - Sprint, White, Score-O - More info later
on website

NEEDED Meet Director, also all other positions.

If you have not helped before we can always get a more seasoned person to
give you a hand.

Check your calendar and please let me know if you can help at either of
these meets.  As usual you will compete free and earn a point toward a 2016
shirt.

Thanks for offering to help.

Sandra slomker at frontiernet.net