[roc-info] 2016 Annual Meeting

Gregory J. Michels michels at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 5 20:39:51 EST 2016

All,

Well the weather was better than predicted and the food was as good as usual
at our 2016 Annual Meeting! Everyone seemed to like the history theme with
the event and the intrigue of Laurie's member trivia mystery contest.

Much thanks to food volunteers Dayle Levine, Linda Kohn, and Anne Schwertz,
registration and e-punch by Tyler Borden, and control pickup by Rob Stevens,
Bob Bundy, Heidi Hall and Doug Hall. And of course a huge thank you to our
outgoing president Laurie Hunt for a well-run brilliantly-led year!

I have a green plastic glass left behind in case it is dear to anyone but
amazingly I think that was about all.

Think snow!

Greg

Meet Director