[roc-info] Durand Permanent Courses

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:38:22 EST 2016

Orienteers,

The revised Permanent Courses of Durand East and West are ready to use. The
dividing line for the maps is Kings Highway. The East side has 30 points
and the West side has 24. Most of the markers are the white or brown
Carsonite posts.  A few of the older wooden markers were retained and
repainted. The markers at Camp Eastman are the small plastic signs attached
to tree branches until this spring when we will install Carsonite posts.
The woods at Durand are nice and open in the winter.

As a special offer to ROC members were are offering copies of these new
maps for $5 each until the end of February when they will be $8 again. If
you send a check made out to the Rochester Orienteering Club to,

Worner/Kohn
874 Edgemere Drive
Rochester 14612

by the end of February we will mail you the map(s). The maps will be folded
to fit in a regular size envelope and without a plastic bag to save on
postage costs.

Get an early start on the spring season and enjoy the new courses.

Thanks to Nancy and Richard Burgey for their work on the courses.

Rick Worner
Linda Kohn