[roc-info] News from ROC

Laurie Hunt hunt.laurieanne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:57:59 EDT 2016

We had a great time at Score-O last night at Highland Park. We're going to
do it again in two weeks at Irondequcit Bay West Park. In Score-O you can
take the controls in any order, with a strict time-limit. More details are
coming up on the website, Facebook page, and Meetup.com.

The deadline is approaching. If you'd like to order a ROC club shirt in a
new design and ventilated tech fabric please contact Laurie at
hunt.laurieanne at gmail.com. She has shirts to try on to determine size. They
are $50 member/$70 non-member and we plan to have them in time for the fall
season.

Looking forward to seeing you in the woods!