[roc-info] New ROC Website!

Lindsay Worner lindsay.worner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:31:50 EDT 2016

ROC is excited to announce our new website <http://roc.us.orienteering.org/>
and membership management system is up and running. The web address has not
changed but it will certainly look a little different. :)

*Please go the website and login using the email address **that your
membership is listed under *(members should have already received a similar
email).  If you are not a member please consider joining! Once you have
logged in you may change or update your email, address or members of your
family membership.

Also you will find the ability to save your E-punch number if you own one.
There are also email and notification preferences.

With our new website our membership will be managed electronically so you
will receive email reminders to renew as well as being able to use PayPal
(which includes credit cards) to pay.  You will also be able to use this
new feature to pay for events online so you don't have to bring money to
the meet.

*Online registration <http://roc.us.orienteering.org/events>* will now be
integrated with our website using your membership profile, selecting the
event you want to register for and the option to 'pay' or receive an
'invoice' if you want to pay at the meet.  You do not have to be a member
to use the online registration.

Please send any feedback to me (Lindsay Worner: lindsay.worner at gmail.com).
We are still working to add more features so keep checking back for more
updates!

Thanks for your membership and see you in the woods.

~Lindsay Worner & ROC Board of Directors