[roc-info] Letchworth 2017

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:05:42 EDT 2016

ROC members.

Greetings!  It was great to see so many of you at the NAOC Championships
this past weekend in your club suits. Congratulations to Linda Kohn and Tim
Dobretsov on winning NAOC titles.

The event reminded us that our 2017 "A" meet at Letchworth on September 16
& 17 is less than a year away.

We have set up a *TENTATIVE* roster of workers based on our last "A" meet.
If your information is incorrect or you will not be available that weekend
please let us know *ASAP. *We generally kept people on familiar jobs, but
if you feel like you want a change please let us know what you would prefer
doing and we will move you if possible.

As in past "A" meets we will try to give as many people as possible a
chance to compete in the meet. If you volunteer you will qualify for a 50%
reduction in meet fees.

If any of your information needs to be updated or you were left off the
list please let us know. We can always use more volunteers.

Many orienteers are already excited about returning to Letchworth and are
looking forward to another great orienteering weekend.

Thanks for you help and support.

Rick & Linda