[roc-info] help needed for clinic

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:00:50 EDT 2017

​Hi ROC,
The Intercollegiate Outing Association is planning an event on November 4th
at Webster Park.   As most of you know, this is also our trail race day so
many of our members will be working at the race.
Alyssa Plow (RIT) is organizing the event and would like to include
orienteering.  We have one volunteer who could set up a short course and do
a brief clinic.  Is there anyone who would be able to​ help?  We will ask
for an afternoon time slot.
Please let me know asap so that I can get back to Alyssa.
Linda