[roc-info] WINTERFEST

rdlavine at frontiernet.net rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 7 22:51:17 EST 2018

Winter Greetings
One week from today is our first event of 2018- the annual Monroe County WINTERFEST -   The conditions  look promising for a Ski Orienteering adventure- so  wax up you skis - come and enjoy
We  will keep you posted on the conditions
As always, we need some volunteers to help with registration
We need greeters to talk about orienteering and help with the sign in process
Rick & Dayleps- let us hope for snow to ski on, temperatures  not freezing our toes- and winter fun