[roc-info] Course setting clinic

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:38:39 EDT 2018

 Orienteering Course setting clinic (Sunday, March 25) is open to anyone
who is able to complete at least a yellow course and who wants to learn
course setting or improve their course setting skills. We'll meet at 874
Edgemere Drive 14612 at 2pm. Bring your PC laptop if you have one. I will
cover the basics of course setting and how to use Purple Pen to facilitate
the process.
Please RSVP to Linda wornerkohn at gmail.com by 3/24 so I'll know how many
cookies to make. If you have any special topics that you would like to make
sure we discuss feel free to include them with your RSVP.
Linda