[roc-info] ROC the Map Adventure registration deadline extended

Richard Detwiler RLDetwiler at frontiernet.net
Thu May 31 07:28:24 EDT 2018

Due to some issue at Active.com, the registration to the Map Adventure
was prematurely closed yesterday. I finally got through to them, and had
the deadline extended until tonight (May 31) at 9 pm Eastern time.

So if you attempted to register yesterday and weren't able to, please
try again today. We still will accept day of meet entries provided we
haven't reached our limit of 200 people, but the fees will be higher,
and we'd like to minimize the transactions on meet day. Thus, we
strongly encourage pre-registration.

I checked out the link (below) and it seems to be working now.

http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=2147770