[roc-info] Final Work Roster

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 21:57:19 EDT 2008

Please find attached the final work roster for the "A" meet next weekend.
Thanks to the many people who have volunteered to help.   Looks like everything
is coming together and the even the weather looks promising. Check the meet
website for start times and other meet information. We could still use some
more workers for map and packet stuffing on Tuesday night   at Carol Moran's
house at 7.   She lives at 40 Erie Crescent in Fairport

Workers have been assigned start times so that they can work and participate.
  Persons names designated with an asterisk * are the ones in charge of their
area of responsibility.   IT IS THEIR JOB TO CONTACT THE WORKERS IN THEIR
AREA AND TO ESTABLISH A SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY.   If anyone has a question they
should contact me at wornerkohn at aol.com   or by phone at 581-2979

We still have a couple of equipment needs.   Please let me know if you can
help.

- A couple of electric hot plates for heating soup on Saturday
- A portable P.A. system for both days to make announcements and do awards.
- Large (5) gallon water containers
- A large stop sign to use at the road crossing

Thanks,

Rick

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)