[roc-info] Pinewood Opportunity

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 18:22:04 EST 2009

Jackie Schild, who is coordinating the Girl Scout Camporee at Camp Pinewood
on the weekend of May 16th, is looking for someone to run 2 orineteering
sessions for them.   I already informed her that that is the same weekend as the
Bflo A meet so there may not be anyone available....but if anyone is interested
who won't be going to Buffalo on Saturday here's the info:
5/16/09, 10am-4pm (2 two hour sessions with a1 hour break for lunch)
20-25 scouts/session, ages 11-13, little or no experience in orienteering.
Compensation: $100 (rental fee for flags, map printing, plastic bags and
punch card fees would come out of that).

I have courses already designed that could be used so a trip down ahead of
time would not be necessary (although it's always a good idea).   I would also
be willling to go down the day before and set the controls and to meet with you
ahead of time to go over what you should cover with the girls.

Please get back to me (soon) if you are interested and available to run this
event.
Linda

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26b
cd=DecemailfooterNO62)