[roc-info] tomorrow's ski-o

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 17 20:48:48 EST 2009

The ski trails at Mendon are in fine condition now; it could snow some more tonight.

There will be dogsled races tomorrow in the South Fields. I don't know whether any of the courses will visit this area, which is far from our start at Hopkins point. The dog races are on the "Red Trail" south of Pond Rd., see
http://www.monroecounty.gov/File/MendonPark.pdf
 I spoke to the organizer of the race, who said we could use this trail, as long as we are ready to move out of the way (quickly!) if a dog team approaches, and we don't bring dogs on the course.

Rick Lavine