[roc-info] Annual General Meeting

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 09:49:19 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,
The following was copied from an email sent out by Rosemary Johnson (person
in charge of credentials and VP admin).   I would feel very comfortable
assigning our proxy to either Cristina Luis or Greg Lennon (Frank Kuhn would
not be a bad choice either) and would have confidence that they would vote our
wishes.   Our proxy can vote our wishes regardless of what they vote.   We
just need someone we can trust to vote as we want.
Linda