[roc-info] ROC A-Meet Reminder

Lyons, Michael C Michael.Lyons at xerox.com
Tue Sep 8 10:12:07 EDT 2009

As we eagerly anticipate our club's hosting of the Sprint and Ultra Long
Championships, which are now just 11 days away, I wanted to send a note
with a brief reminder of the deadlines for entry:

- Regular registration ends on Thursday, Sept 10, so complete your
registration soon (see:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~mclyons/A-Meet2009/index_files/Page428.htm )

- Late registration is available; however, there are no guarantees of
available maps / starting spots once the start list is completed on Sept
12.

I hope many of you are able to take advantage of this exciting
opportunity to participate in a fun event so close to home.

See you soon!

-Mike Lyons
Event Registrar