[roc-info] Orienteering this weekend

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 16 23:35:40 EDT 2009

The Rochester Orienteering Club is hosting a championship A meet this weekend. On Saturday we will also offer the opportunity to run the white, yellow or orange courses recreationally, starting at Evergreen Shelter (northern entrance off Clover St.). Please note that the STARTS WILL BE FROM 2 to 3, rather than 12-2 as usual (and as stated in our schedule.)

In the morning the sprint championships will offer the chance to watch some of the best orienteers in the country competing. You might also see them out on courses in the afternoon. See the club web site for details.

http://www.roc.us.orienteering.org/