[roc-info] FW: Buffalo O-club Saturday event

Lyons, Michael C Michael.Lyons at xerox.com
Mon Sep 21 11:21:21 EDT 2009

Our neighbors to the west, the Buffalo Orienteering Club, are hosting a mini-Rogaine this Saturday, September 26th, in Ellicottville.  It is a bit of a drive, but worth it for the orienteering (I've done a couple of their mini-Rogaines at this site in the past).  ROC members do receive BFLO member pricing at their events.