[roc-info] Need a ride to Black Creek

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 9 21:45:44 EDT 2010

Hi,
Rick is in Maine, with the car, and  I would love to hitch a ride with
someone coming from the East of Rochester and going to the Black Creek
event. on Wednesday.  Karl is willing  to swing by my house off of
Goodman street but it is out of his way, a bit.   I could be picked up
just off of the Goodman exit on 490. I could walk down to the exit, (or
Rockingham is not too far away from 490)  I would like to be there
before the sprint to help out-  soooo  let me know if you can help me
Dayle