[roc-info] Webster training courses still available

Richard Detwiler RLShadow at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 22:02:48 EDT 2010

After our well-attended training session at Webster Park this morning, I
left the streamers in place, in case anyone else would like to do one of
the courses sometime in the next week.

I suspect the streamers on the White course may disappear fairly quickly
since they are generally on trails, but hopefully most of the streamers
for the Yellow and Orange controls will survive for a while.

If anyone is interested in doing one of the courses, just e-mail me, let
me know what course or courses you're interested in doing, and I'll
e-mail you the map(s) that you need in pdf format. This assumes you have
access to a printer, and can print out a copy of the map.

Dick Detwiler