[roc-info] shirts...

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Thu May 13 21:48:20 EDT 2010

arrived today!   They look great!   Lindsay will bring them to the meet on
Saturday.   If you have not paid please be prepared to do so.   If you can't
come on Sat. you can pick yours up at our house (call ahead to make sure
someone will be here)   or we will bring them to the next meet or BOD meeting
and will keep bringing them until they have all been claimed.   We did order
some extras so if you didn't get in on the order you still have a chance.
Linda