[roc-info] Rattlesnake Parking

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 16:43:31 EDT 2010

 Orienteers,

I spoke with the DEC today and they don't anyone parking on the roads. The parking lot at the top of the hill is reserved for meet workers and a few early arrivals. When that fills you will need to turn right on Ebert Road and park in the lot about 400M down the hill on the East side of the road. If that fills you will need to go back down Bannick Hill Road and park in the lot on the South side of the road 800M (?).

 We don't plan on setting up a String O because of the limited space and rugged terrain. The White course is "family" friendly. You might also want to bring a chair or two. Rain is in the forecast so plan accordingly.We will have one small shelter for registration.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.  Call if you have any questions.  581-2979

Rick