[roc-info] clean up the parks

Rick and Dayle Lavine rdlavine at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 8 10:30:22 EDT 2011

We will be meeting at the roundhouse in Genesee Valley Park (rather than
Mendon as previously suggested) to help with tomorrow's clean up the
parks event at 9 AM. Cleanup lasts until 12. If you earned an ROC
t-shirt by volunteering, it will be available tomorrow. Otherwise, try
to wear some ROC gear. We are supposed to have t-shirt weather!

They have so many volunteers that they will probably expand to include
Highland Park (a central venue for our upcoming convention.) Dayle
spends a lot of time there and has noticed some places in need of
attention, so we plan to work there. We don' t all have to work in the
same park, though, since picking up a piece of trash is a solitary
activity. Registration, t-shirts and plastic bags will be given out at GVP.

Rick