[roc-info] Orienteering program on NPR

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 18:05:15 EST 2011

All,

A program featuring the recent US O Championships in Boston will be on NPR WXXI AM 1370 this Saturday at 7AM
Some ROC people were interviewed and may be on.
Here are some other links if you are not up at 7

The  flagship station, 90.9 WBUR, Boston airs the program Saturday at
7:00am and again at 7:00pm. You can listen live online at those times at
www.wbur.org. Click the red “listen live” button.

At this link, select “Only A Game” in the lower drop down box and
you’ll get a complete list of our affiliates and the times they air
the show:

http://www.wbur.org/syndication?program=Only-A-Game

This is the link to our podcasting options:

http://onlyagame.wbur.org/listen

And finally, this is our main page. There’s a big photo in the middle
of the page. By late Friday afternoon, you’ll see a list of links in
red underneath the picture (what’s there now is last weekend’s
list). One of them will be about orienteering. And when you click on it,
you’ll find the page for the interview. That page will remain up
permanently, in case you want to link to it or share it. (Again, the
individual link for orienteering probably will not be up until late
Friday afternoon).

http://onlyagame.wbur.org/

And we’ll be tweeting and doing Facebook posts about the story as
well. For both our account is: @OnlyAGameRadio

Rick