[roc-info] Pre-registration for the next meet open

Tyler Borden (RIT Student) tpb6816 at rit.edu
Sun Oct 2 23:17:46 EDT 2011

Pre-registration is now open for the next meet less than 2 weeks away. If
you are planning on maybe coming please register now while you are thinking
about it. You can do so here: https://sites.google.com/site/pebal04/ or from
the ROC website click on the Online Registration link. This does not commit
you to coming, you still make your payment at the event when you check in.
What it does is save our volunteers (and you) a lot of time as we are able
to get your information before and everyone can get out to enjoy the woods
quicker.

I will try to remember to send another reminder a few days before the event
to roc-talk. You can sign up for that mailing list here:
http://roc.us.orienteering.org/maillist.shtml. All our meets offer
pre-registration so be sure to do so if you plan on coming.
Thank you!

Tyler Borden