[roc-info] Fwd: About your "Stop the ban on carrying GPS devices with a visible display" petition signature

wornerkohn at aol.com wornerkohn at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 20:01:03 EDT 2012

Hi,
The following petition was started by Peter Gagarin in response to the OUSA rules committee discussion about banning all GPS watches at all competitions.  I think Peter's take on the subject is what is the most reasonable.  Please take a minute to consider signing the petition.
Linda

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently
signed:

"Stop the ban on carrying GPS devices with a visible display"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-the-gps-ban/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add
your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!