[roc-info] final deadline to order ROC club shirts

Laurie Hunt hunt.laurieanne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:53:29 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,
After weeks of design decisions we have finally received a prototype of the new ROC club shirts. These shirts are made by the same company that does shirts for teams across the country, including the US team. The fabric is designed to be comfortable and durable.

ROC pays $69 each for these shirts , but we are offering them at $50 to our members in thanks for your support of our club. Non-member cost is $69.

In order to receive the shirts in time for the fall season we ask that you contact Laurie Hunt at hunt.laurieanne at gmail.com by Wednesday if you still would like to order a shirt. There is a sizing chart at o21e.com.

The dog in the photo is not included in this offer.

See you in the woods!
Laurie