[roc-info] Regaine - this weekend

Steven Tylock stylock at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:51:58 EDT 2016

Update on the Regain from Tom R.  If you are not aware, the event called a
"Rogaine" is a marathon 24 hour extreme sort of event.  CNY has spearheaded
an event for years called the Regaine - with slightly different rules.You
can go out for portions of the 24 hours individually, or with a team.

Web site here - http://cnyo.us.orienteering.org/2016/html/REGAINE_XII.html