[roc-info] Fwd: [USOFclubnet] News from WOC2016 - 3 days to go until we are LIVE

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:37:16 EDT 2016

Hi,
The World "O" Champs started today, see the information below to check
results, view maps, route choices and lots more.  Better yet, check the US
Team blog http://usa-orienteering.blogspot.com  to get a more personal look
at the team....or check out this post on Attackpoint to get the latest
about each team member:
http://www.attackpoint.org/discussionthread.jsp/message_1182057#message1182324