[roc-info] ROC BOD

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:15:16 EST 2016

Orienteers,

This is the time of year that the ROC BOD recruits new BOD members. The BOD
votes on the new BOD at the annual meeting on December 4th. The criteria
for BOD membership are listed below. If anyone is interested in joining the
BOD please reply to me by e-mail by *Monday, November 21.*

Criteria,

1. BOD members are encouraged to join one or more of our standing
committees to work on projects in between meetings. The committees would be,

 - *Finance/Membership/Budget/Pric**ing/Donations*

 *- Mapping / Scheduling / A meets*

 *- Communications/Social Media/Newsletter/Clinics/Outre**ach/Community
Service Projects/Website/Publicity etc.*

 *- Equipment/Computers/e-punches/printers etc.*

 *- Permanent courses / training / semi permanent courses etc.*
*-  Local meet execution /volunteers/course setting.*

2. BOD members are encouraged to volunteer to be a meet director or course
setter for at least one meet per year. Signups will be done before and at
the first meeting of the new calendar year so that most of these slots get
filled early and we don't have to consider cancelling meets during the year.

3. BOD meetings for the entire year will be scheduled at the first meeting
of the year so that people can plan ahead and  committees will have
deadlines for their work. The BOD generally meets four times a year.

"O" ing yours,

Rick Worner
ROC Nominating Committee