[roc-info] ROC Aid Station at Twisted Branch

Heidi Hall hhall313 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:28:17 EDT 2017

Twisted Branch is a 100k trail run on Saturday, August 19, on the Finger
Lakes Trail. It is part of the TROY (trail runner of the year) series along
with our Mendon Trail Run.

ROC will be staffing the 6th Aid Station on the run located at Patch Rd,
off of Tuttle Rd,near Prattsburgh, NY. We'll be cheering the runners on and
helping them re-fuel. Our station will be open from 8:45am - 1:45pm.

I'm looking for volunteers to help out during any of that time span.
Please let me know if you're interested or want to know more!

thanks,
Heidi Hall
hhall313 at gmail.com