[roc-info] Work Party Date

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:05:30 EDT 2017

Volunteers,

Hope everyone is enjoying our cool Rochester summer.

Looking ahead to our "A" I wanted to get our work party date on your
calendars.  At the work party we put maps in plastic bags, repair
equipment, stuff registration packets and review meet procedures ahead of
the event.

*THE DATE WILL BE SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH FROM 2-5 PM. DINNER WILL FOLLOW.*

 You don't need to respond right now.  I will check back with you as we get
closer to the date.

If you haven't already registered for the meet please go to,
http://roc.us.orienteering.org/2017-national-meet

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Thanks again for volunteering. Attached is the latest roster in case you
need to review your position.

Rick & Linda