[roc-info] Winter training #2

RWorner LKohn wornerkohn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:01:54 EST 2019

There is a second course available at Mendon Ponds...the Women's Elite
Middle! There are 2 different controls from the Men's course and 7 that
aren't used but the 13 that are common to both are in a different
order...as if that area isn't challenging enough! Whether you have done the
Men's course or not, we think you will find this course challenging and
enjoyable. Let us know how you fare!

The course should be available soon on the ROC website. Go to the website
https://roc.us.orienteering.org/ and scroll down to Winter Training to
print out your copy of the course.  Or send me an email and I'll send you
the pdf.

Just for your reference the winning time for the W-Elite was Antonia
Naidionova (Russia) 33:51! The winning time for M45 (same course) was Oleg
Lavryk (Ukraine) 37:55.

Linda