[roc-info] "A" meet Update 5/18

Wornerkohn at aol.com Wornerkohn at aol.com
Mon May 18 10:16:39 EDT 2009

ROCers,

It was great to see so many ROC people at the Buffalo meet over the
weekend.   We had many award winners as well. It reminded me that we have our own
meet coming up in September and that it takes a lot of volunteers to do a
great job like Buffalo. If anyone who attended the Buffalo meet or has attended
other meets has any ideas or procedures they would like to see us include
in our meet please send them along.   (I.E, I liked the idea of putting the
courses and start times on the competition bibs and of having a table for
clue sheets.)

Attached you will find an updated list of volunteers and some basic
information for the meet. I took some liberties and moved a few people around to
spots were we needed help. THIS IS STILL A DRAFT AND CAN BE CHANGED IF YOUR
NEW SPOT DOESN'T SUIT YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE OR IF
ANY OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION HAS CHANGED. VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE A 50%
DISCOUNT ON THEIR TOTAL MEET FEES. Our website should be up and running soon
and will have all the final information.   The new Rattlesnake map has been
field checked and the Mendon updates will be done soon.

Rick

Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do
in the U.S.